TORONTO — Some 3,500 travel agents and industry partners have registered for Travelweek’s virtual conference, ‘The Future of Travel: Back to Business?’, taking place today, Wed. June 3, from 1 – 3:15 p.m. EST.
The who’s who of travel industry executives will be taking part in panel discussions and serving as keynote speakers.
Seven keynote speakers include:
- Joseph Adamo, Chief Distribution Officer, Transat and President, TDC
- Chuck Crowder, VP Sales & Distribution, WestJet
- Lisa Pierce, Managing Director of Canada & USA Sales, Air Canada
- Deana Murphy, VP Retail Sales, Sunwing
- Gary Sadler, Senior VP, Unique Vacations
- Michelle Palma, VP Field Sales, Uniworld
- Bruce Poon Tip, Founder, G Adventures
There will also be two panel discussions.
The first panel will discuss ‘The Future of Destinations’ with Donavan White, Director of Tourism for the Jamaica Tourist Board; Lynda Falcone, Travel Trade Manager, VisitBritain; and Rodrigo Esponda, Managing Director, Los Cabos Tourism Board.
The second panel will look at ‘The Future of Group Touring’ with panelists Wolf Paunic, President, Trafalgar Canada; Sheralyn Berry, President, Contiki Canada; and Adam Hodge, VP Marketing, Goway.
Devin Kinasz, Publisher, Travelweek is host and moderator for the event.
Official registration has closed, and only registered participants are eligible to win prizes. However you can still watch the conference at https://bit.ly/travelweekconference.
See you soon!