MONTEGO BAY — Sandals Resorts International (SRI) is going above and beyond to provide flexibility and peace of mind for guests impacted by COVID-19 with its newly announced Sandals Vacation Assurance, an industry-leading vacation protection program.
The complimentary program, which automatically applies to all current and new reservations made now through Dec. 31, 2021 for travel Dec. 31, 2022, includes an industry-first guarantee of a free replacement vacation, including airfare, for guests whose travel plans have been affected by COVID-19-related interruptions.
Available at no extra charge, the Sandals and Beaches Vacation Assurance Protection includes the following benefits:
- Replacement Vacation if a trip is interrupted while on vacation – INCLUDED
- Replacement airfare credit for bookings with air made only directly through Unique Travel Corp. – INCLUDED
- Quarantine stays of up to 14 nights at no charge if required – INCLUDED
- COVID-19 testing to meet any government requirement from the comfort of the resort – INCLUDED
- Comprehensive Travel Protection Plan – Insurance is on US – INCLUDED (excluding Quebec)
- Cancel anytime reservation policy, without penalties or added fees – 31 days or more for a 100% refund or within 30 days for a future travel date credit
- A Vacation Assurance Hotline should guests or travel advisors have any questions related to travel protocols or anything else related to COVID-19
- Assurance of industry-leading Platinum Protocols of Cleanliness, implemented at all Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts,to ensure heightened health and safety measures throughout their stay
According to SRI Executive Chairman Adam Stewart, the new Sandals Vacation Assurance Program is designed to take the worry out of travel, giving guests certainty that their investment in an all-inclusive luxury vacation is safeguarded from interruptions outside of their control.
“We want to put the fun and joy of planning and anticipating a great vacation back into travel. While we recognize the real concerns that may weigh on our guests’ minds, we’re taking extraordinary measures to remove worry from the equation so travellers can delight in the entire travel journey – from booking to departure,” said Stewart.
The Sandals Vacation Assurance protection program complements the health and wellbeing procedures of the Sandals Platinum Protocols of Cleanliness, which were introduced last year.
Added Stewart: “Throughout our 40-year history, and especially during difficult times, we have always put guests first. Combined with our proven track record of health and safety, our new Sandals Vacation Assurance Program is the guarantee our guests can count on. It’s another example that we will do whatever it takes to continue to earn their trust so they can focus on what truly matters: quality time in our beautiful Caribbean with the ones they love most.”
For more information, visit https://www.sandals.com/book-with-confidence/