SANTA CLARITA — Princess Cruises has launched a limited-time offer that will help soften the blow of soaring costs for travellers.
Now through Aug. 31, 2022, cruisers can save up to 40% on 2022 itineraries and up to 25% on 2023 voyages to popular destinations that include the California Coast, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Europe, Canada/New England, the Caribbean and Panama Canal.
“These additional savings, along with the CDC’s recent decision to remove the testing requirement for re-entry into the U.S., will hopefully create just the incentive guests have been looking for to get out and explore the world again,” said John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises.
Sample cruise fares per person, based on double occupancy, in U.S. dollars, include:
- 7-Day Classic California Coast on Ruby Princess (Oct. 1, 2022), starting at $499
- 7-Day Mexican Riviera on Royal Princess (Nov. 13, 2022), starting at $699
- 7-Day Canada & New England on Enchanted Princess (Oct. 22, 2022), starting at $799
- 7-Day Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers on Grand Princess (May 6, 2023), starting at $499
- 7-Day Mediterranean with France & Italy on Enchanted Princess (April 15, 2023), starting at $849
- 7-Day Western Caribbean with Mexico on Ruby Princess (Jan. 8, 2023), starting at $499
For more information go to www.princess.com.