SANTA CLARITA, CALIF. — Princess Cruises’ 2018 Canada & New England cruise season will be the line’s largest deployment ever along the east coast, sailing onboard two of its newest ships – Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
Both ships, carrying a maximum 3,560 guests, will sail for the first time together and depart from New York and Quebec to offer 10 cruise departures on four itineraries. These will visit 12 destinations in New England and Canada.
“We’re excited to bring two of our newest ships to Canada & New England in 2018 so that more guests can enjoy the gorgeous fall foliage and famed destinations and landmarks in this region,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president.
All 2018 Canada & New England voyages are open for sale on Dec. 1. Highlights include:
· Royal Princess makes her maiden 10- to 11-day voyages out of Quebec and New York with overnight stays in Quebec on every voyage. These cruises visit Newport, Boston, Portland, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown and Quebec, and include an overnight stay in Boston. Cruises depart Sept. 25, Oct. 5 and 16.
· Royal Princess offers a 14-day ‘Canada & Colonial America’ cruise from Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale, departing on Oct. 26 and featuring calls in Port Saguenay, Sydney, Halifax, Saint John, Bar Harbor, Boston, Newport, New York and Norfolk.
· Regal Princess sails on seven-day roundtrip cruises from New York, departing Sept. 22, 29, Oct. 6, 13 and 20. Stops include Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John and Halifax.
· Regal Princess also offers a five-day ‘Canadian Atlantic Provinces Getaway’ voyage out of New York, visiting Saint John and Halifax, and departing on Oct. 27.
· Guests are offered a choice of two cruisetours on the East Coast, including ‘Historic America Cruisetour’, which includes highlights like Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate and Colonial Williamsburg, and ‘The Maple Explorer Cruisetour’ in Niagara Falls, Ottawa and Montreal, featuring highlights like the Canadian Museum of Civilization and the Rideau Canal.
Princess Cruises loyal past guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book before August 31, 2017. Captain’s Circle members purchasing a Canada/New England cruise or cruisetour will receive a savings of $50 per person (does not apply to third and fourth berth guests).
All fall 2018 Canada/New England guests sailing aboard Royal Princess or Regal Princess can book a new stateroom category featuring VIP amenities and exclusive dining with the new Club Class Mini-Suite. This elevated mini-suite category features select perks like Club Class Dining, priority embarkation and disembarkation, and complimentary wine.
For more details go to princess.com.