TORONTO — As the travel industry shifts into a long-awaited recovery mode, and with challenges still on the horizon, the need for clear insights and strategic thinking has never been greater.
That makes today’s ‘Future of Travel: 2022’ virtual conference a must-watch for travel advisors and the travel industry at large.
Watching the event is as easy as clicking this link: https://livemedia.biz/travelweek.html. The conference runs from 1 – 3 p.m. (EST) today, Wed. March 2, 2022.
‘Future of Travel: 2022’ is Travelweek Group’s sixth ‘Future of Travel’ virtual conference. The series of online events began less than three months into the pandemic.
“We started our ‘Future of Travel’ virtual conferences in June 2020. It was so important to us to try to shed some light everything that was going on in those early days,” says Travelweek’s Publisher, Devin Kinasz. “For close to two years now, we’ve been focused on keeping the industry in the loop with our ‘Future of Travel’ online events, highlighted by interviews with the industry’s top executives, panel discussions and more. The ‘Future of Travel’ virtual conferences are a great complement to Travelweek’s tradition of trade news reporting and original coverage, a tradition that goes back almost 50 years.”
Keynote speakers at today’s ‘Future of Travel: 2022’ cover all the bases at this critical time, from current booking trends, to selling strategies, to forecasts, helpful advice and more.
Here’s a look at today’s speakers, in interviews with Kinasz along with Travelweek’s Editor, Kathryn Folliott, and Deputy Editor, Cindy Sosroutomo…
- The Hon. Randy Boissonnault, Minister of Tourism and Associate Minister of Finance, Member of Parliament for Edmonton Centre, Government of Canada
- Brett Walker, Chair, CATO
- Pascal Prinz, Chair, Canada, European Travel Commission
- Carla Brake, Director of Business Development, Globus family of brands
- Henry Perez, Director of Sales & Marketing, USA & Canada, Bahia Principe
- Marsha Alleyne, Chief Product Development Officer, Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
- Patricia Wu, Brand Director, Emerald Cruises Canada
- Lisa Willey, BDM, Western Canada, Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Canada
‘Future of Travel: 2022’ will also feature special guests AMR Collection, Quark Expeditions, Sandals Resorts, Grenada, Germany, Ireland, Flanders and France.
Prize opportunities for pre-registered participants include a grand prize of a $500 Visa gift card.
‘Future of Travel: 2022’ starts at 1 p.m. today; click here to watch!