TORONTO — Contiki has partnered with Stellar, the world’s largest travel storytelling platform, to create new digital stories that will highlight the travel trends that bring young travellers together.
The eight stories, which are evergreen, multi-media, ad-free, actionable and re-publishable on all major social platforms, feature immersive experiences in many of Contiki’s 350+ trips. Sourced from Contiki’s very own youth-focused consumer research report, ‘The Voice of a Generation,’ the stories will showcase the following travel trends:
- Wellness travel, featuring experiences that recharge and rejuvenate
- Getting off the Beaten Track, featuring less-travelled destinations
- Unique Travel, including detours off the travel trail
- Sustainable Travel, which reflects Contiki’s pledge to be carbon-neutral by 2022
- Food Experiences, a celebration of all things culinary
- Epic Places to Stay, featuring unique accommodations including a 16th-century French Château
- Traveling Together, which fosters lifelong bonds
- How Contiki Works, which reveals the back-end logistics that make Contiki a top operator
The full suite of stories can be viewed here.
“We exist to bring together young travellers from all corners of the globe to discover new cultures and a little part of themselves along the way,” said Adam Armstrong, Contiki Global CEO. “We are so proud to share our adventures and culturally immersive trips, our heritage and hospitality, our distinctions and innovations, and our incredible stories with the world through the Stellar platform.”
Pete Bryant, CEO of Stellar.co, added: “We are honoured to partner with Contiki to produce this groundbreaking showcase, harnessing the power of passion and rich storytelling to celebrate the value of escape and of breathing the air of new places. It is so true that travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. You are never too young to begin that journey and Contiki is the best place to start.”
To get Stellar free in the App Store go to https://steller.co/download.