Contiki has new small group adventures in Asia for 2020-2021
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
TORONTO — Contiki has launched five brand new small group adventures across India, Nepal, Vietnam and Japan, all in 10 days or less.
Clients can save on15% on all Asia adventures when they book by Sept 2, 2019.
New trips include:
- Delhi to Kathmandu Quest – This 10-day adventure will bring clients to India and Nepal’s most spiritual locations, where they can witness the Taj Mahal, meet rescued elephants and explore the mystical bazaars of Lucknow. Clients also get to see the UNESCO World Heritage of Durbar Square in Kathmandu.
- Nepal Trek & Temples – Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, this 5-day adventure has clients hiking everyday through National Parks, pine forests, mountainside towns, temples and pilgrimage sites. Other inclusions of this journey are visiting the Holy Buddhist site of Namo Buddha and watching the sunset and sunrise at Nagarkot.
- Nepal Trek Challenge – The 6-day adventure brings explorers to the sites of Nepal and hikes that bring them up high through Noak forests and mountainside villages. Clients will get to reach the Sarangkot viewpoint and spot the world-famous Annapurna peaks.
- Northern Vietnam Escape – Over the course of 5 days, clients will visit North Vietnam’s national parks and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Clients can look forward to included experiences like a boat ride through the natural cave formations of Tam Coc, a local homestay showcasing the authentic side to Sapa and engaging in local activities such as catching crabs and fishing before a cooking class and lunch with a local family in Ninh Binh.
- Japan in a Week – This 8-day adventure showcases Japan’s rich heritage and contemporary curiosities. Beginning in Tokyo, clients will get to explore temples and palaces and soak in traditional Japanese hot springs at Odaiba Onsen before heading to Kyoto. Experiences will include walking through Zen gardens and mystical temples before taking a short trip to Osaka where travellers will be able to visit Universal Studios.
Contiki’s complete Asia product offering delivers a variety of ethical experiences, supported by Contiki Cares and powered by the TreadRight Foundation. Included and optional ethnical experiences include visits to the Tree Alliance Restaurant in Cambodia, the Ock Pop Tok Centre in Laos, The Dhonk Centre in India, the COPE Centre in Laos, the Panda Sanctuary and Breeding Centre in China, Kosgoda Turtle Conservation Centre in Sri Lanka and visits to Kanchanaburi Elephant Sanctuary and Chiang Mai Elephant Nature Park in Thailand. Travellers also have the option to book a ME to WE volunteer trip in Northern India as a solo excursion or add-on to Contiki’s ‘Eternal India’ trip.
These five new trips add to the existing 19 trips offered by Contiki in Asia. For full itineraries, pricing and booking information, visit Contiki.com/activity/explore-asia.