MONTREAL — Air Canada Vacations has announced reduced deposits of just $100 per person on new bookings, for a limited time.
Clients booking any packages to the Caribbean, Mexico, Florida, Hawaii or Las Vegas, Europe and Canada can take advantage of a reduced deposit, down fro $250 to $100 per person.
The offer is valid for new bookings May 1 – 31, 2020, for travel June 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021. The $100 per person reduced deposit is non-refundable, and not applicable on cruise bookings or group bookings.
ACV is also reminding agents about its 25-Day Final Payment Policy, which is combinable with the new reduced deposit offer.
Final payments can now be processed up to 25 days prior to departure, down from the current 45-day deadline. ACV says its cancellation policy will also be aligned with these amended final payment conditions.
The new 25-Day Final Payment Policy is valid for:
- New and existing bookings until further notice
- On individual packaged bookings to all destinations
- Applies to packages only
- Excludes Cruises and Group bookings
- Excludes Sandals and Beaches, and Disney passes
- EBB terms and conditions according to your invoice still apply
- The cancellation policy June vary for select hotels
- Cancellation terms are as follows:
o Cancellation 25 days or more prior to departure; $250 per person
o Cancellation 24-21 days prior to departure; 50% of total price
o Cancellation 20 days or less prior to departure; 100% non-refundable