TORONTO — With more Canadians expected to travel within Canada this summer, Accor has unveiled a range of close-to-home destinations and experiences at iconic properties across the country.
Travellers who book now can save up to 30% off their next stay with Accor’s summer savings offer, ‘Get Real – Experience it ALL.’ Call 1-800-257-7544 to book.
Plus, members of Accor’s lifestyle loyalty program, ALL – Accor Live Limitless, can save even more with a special member rate that includes an additional 10% off, plus 3x Reward Points on all ‘Get Real – Experience it ALL’ bookings.
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello (Montebello, Quebec): Here at the world’s largest log cabin, guests can enjoy over 40 unique activities and experiences on site, including an outdoor pool with cabanas and a unique family-style barbecue experience overlooking the Ottawa River.
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler (Whistler, British Columbia): This luxurious 519-room resort at the base of Blackcomb Mountain offers tennis courts, bike rentals, a full spa, award-winning golf course, guided adventures, an outdoor heated lap pool and an indoor/outdoor heated pool.
- Fairmont Royal York (Toronto, Ontario): An icon of Toronto for over 90 years, Fairmont Royal York offers the perfect staycation, with the recently reopened CLOCKWORK Terrace and the newly renovated Fairmont Gold room featuring luxury accommodations in expansive suites, an aromatherapy shower experience with Skinjay, in-room breakfast and evening canapés. Access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge will be available to guests based on government reopening plans.
- Fairmont Le Château Frontenac (Quebec City, Quebec): Guests can discover more than 100 years of history at one of Canada’s most iconic and photographed hotels. The hotel offers over 600 luxe guestrooms, three restaurants, Afternoon Tea service and a beautiful spa and fitness centre. Plus, with the Luxury ALL Inclusive package, guests receive a welcome amenity, breakfast, lunch and a five-course dinner.
- Fairmont Banff Springs (Banff, Alberta): Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world-famous Fairmont Banff Springs is known for its world-renowned Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course. Guests can end their day on the green at one of the property’s many dining venues or by relaxing at the award-winning Willow Stream Spa.
- Fairmont Tremblant (Mont-Tremblant, Quebec): With some of the most incredible natural landscapes in Canada, the golf courses in Tremblant have challenging designs, excellent conditioning and scenic views. With the Ultimate Golf Academy Experience stay package, guests can enjoy 15% off accommodations, one round of golf at Le Diable (per person, per stay) and a private one-hour golf lesson for two.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim (Vancouver, British Columbia): The Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Pacific Rim, rated as one of the best spas in the world, is an 8,500-square-foot spa with nine treatment areas, a nail salon, three lounges, experiential shower, a full fitness centre and a movement studio. Guests of the spa can also enjoy a private spa terrace featuring a Jacuzzi, wellness bath, infrared sauna, loungers and fire pits.
- Fairmont Empress (Victoria, British Columbia): Recognized as a Top Resort Spa in Canada, the Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Empress features a Finnish-style sauna, steam inhalation room and a mineral pool specifically designed to open up inhalation, cleanse, detoxify and warm the muscles.