TORONTO — “There has never been more reason to take a moment and celebrate travel agents as there is today,” says ACTA.
The organization is encouraging travel advisors to visit ACTA’s social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,
Agents also have a chance to win prizes, courtesy of Air Canada and Sandals Resorts.
“Travel agents have never faced so much adversity as in the past 25 months – yet they have worked tirelessly for their clients, advocated for support over and over again, and now travel agents are finally seeing the return of travel,” says ACTA.
ACTA says its Travel Agent Day video was produced by the organization with travel agents in mind: https://vimeo.com/705816156
Five Canadian travel agents will be randomly selected as prize winners.
Prizes up for grabs include:
- Two system-wide Air Canada economy class tickets
- A four-night stay at any Sandals Resort or Beaches Resort
- One complimentary Independent Travel Agent Membership
- One complimentary enrollment to ACTA’s Travel Agent Essentials Course
- One complimentary enrollment into an ACTA’s Certified Travel Counsellor (CTC) Course
To qualify agents must …
- Follow @ACTACanada and/or @ACTAQuebec
- Like ACTA’s Travel Agent Day post
- Tag a fellow travel agent in the comments (each comment equals one entry)
- Share this in your story. Agents must tag @actacanada/@actaquebec for five extra entries.
The last day to enter the contest is Wed. May 25, 2022 at 11:59 pm EDT. The winner will be announced in ACTA’s member newsletter and on ACTA’s social feed on Friday, June 3. The contest is only open to Canadian travel agents.
ACTA adds: “For those looking for some social media inspiration, the ACTA social media toolkit offers beautiful graphics and captions to make it easy to share your message.”