NEW YORK — Luxury travel advisors from more than 100 countries will soon be descending upon Las Vegas for the 35th annual Virtuoso Travel Week.
Taking place from Aug. 12-18 at Bellagio Resort & Casino, ARIA Resort & Casino and Vdara Hotel & Spa, this year’s sold-out event will welcome top travel companies and the industry’s most influential travel agencies and advisors – plus more who’ll be joining virtually – for a week of professional development sessions, one-to-one ‘speed dating,’ and self-selected appointments designed to foster human connection, bolster sales and establish the latest trends in luxury travel.
Also coming back this year is the second annual Travel Tech Summit, which will bring together companies like Microsoft, Hopper and Deloitte and pair them with a showcase of 20 startup travel tech businesses.
The week will kick off with keynote speaker Steven Bartlett, host of Europe’s number one podcast, ‘The Diary of a CEO’ and bestselling author of ‘Happy Sexy Millionaire’ and the upcoming ‘The Diary of a CEO: 33 Laws of Business and Life.’ For the opening ceremony on Aug. 13, Bartlett will join Virtuoso’s Chairman and CEO, Matthew D. Upchurch, for a lively fireside chat centered on cracking the code of professional and personal success. The two business leaders will discuss the importance of strategies such as ‘skill stacking’ and ‘compound interest’ to manage the pace of business and life.
Other highlights of the week include:
- The ‘Under One Sky’ lunch, which will highlight findings from the new ‘Virtuoso Impact Report, Sustainable Travel-2023’
- A full day of Globetrotting sessions on Aug. 12, which will spotlight Virtuoso’s Communities in cruise, adventure, family, culinary and ultra-luxe travel
- The Cruise Café and partner loungers where advisors can meet with preferred partners during dedicated appointments
- The exclusive Pinnacle Lounge, an invitation-only space for Virtuoso’s top-producing advisors to meet with select partners
- The Editor’s Lounge where attendees can meet with the team behind the award-winning ‘Virtuoso, The Magazine’
For more information go to www.virtuoso.com.