TORONTO — The travel agent will be the belle of the ball at five special celebrations hosted by TravelBrands.
To thank their valued travel agent partners, the company will be hosting several cross-country events that include a trade show, presentation and cocktails. Events are scheduled to take place in Calgary (April 6), Vancouver (April 7), Toronto (April 12), Montreal (April 13), and Halifax (April 14).
“2016 is a year of celebrations for TravelBrands and who better to celebrate it with than our suppliers and our travel agent partners,” said Zeina Gedeon, CEO. “Our accomplishments are attributed to the relationships we have built with our suppliers and our travel agent community and the best way to demonstrate our appreciation is by celebrating our successes with those who have stood alongside us.”
- Calgary – April 6: Calgary Convention Centre, 120-9th Ave SE
- Vancouver – April 7: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre, 1088 Burrard Street
- Toronto – April 12: The Toronto Congress Centre, 650 Dixon Road
- Montreal – April 13: Hôtel Bonaventure, 900 rue de La Gauchetière oust
- Halifax – April 14: Cunard Centre, 961 Marginal Rd.
5:00-5:30 p.m. – Registration
5:30-6:30 p.m. – Trade show
6:30-7:15 p.m. – Presentation
7:15-8:00 p.m. – Hors d’oeuvres & trade show
8:00-8:30 p.m. – Prize giveaways