TORONTO — Travel Edge and Travel Edge Network have joined Ensemble Travel Group.
Travel Edge Network and Travel Edge are both owned by Navigatr, which acquired Ensemble in May 2022. The combined network totals 800+ travel advisors.
Bringing Travel Edge Network and Travel Edge into the Ensemble fold would seem like a done deal from the start, given Navigatr’s acquisition, says Nadiya Makarenko, Senior VP of Travel Edge Network. “While it may at first seem logical for Travel Edge Network to join Ensemble, the reality is that we make decisions based solely on what is best for our luxury advisors and we believe this is truly going to be a game changer for our network.”
She added: “With Ensemble’s new leadership and a laser-focused vision on helping advisors elevate their craft with greater opportunities to maximize earnings, we are confident that being part of this new consortium will allow us to deliver tangible benefits and results to our network.”
Michael Johnson, President of Ensemble Travel Group, said: “We are thrilled to welcome both Travel Edge Network and Travel Edge as members of Ensemble. As a result of Ensemble’s recent acquisition by Navigatr, it is poised to dramatically change the consortium landscape with new technology, enhanced marketing resources and a commitment to being a true business partner that is dedicated and focused on improving their margins and profitability.”
The execs outlined the benefits Travel Edge members will receive as a result of membership in Ensemble …
- Access to a range of new best in class supplier partners that complement existing relationships
- Live events throughout the year with high profile partners and tailored opportunities for advisors at all levels of their careers.
- Major marketing opportunities for advisors including high-quality print publications and direct mailings.
- Development of a wider range of interest communities
- A Hosted Cruise program where advisors can host client experiences and add value with top-level cruise partners.
Meanwhile initiatives launched by Travel Edge Network to expand training, support and engagement for its members include Curated Advisor Knowledge Trips, which are designed to expand advisors’ expertise, and Edge Advantage, a training program on Travel Edge Network’s customizable training platform Compass that covers online and in-person training, certificate programs, technology support, and more.