MONTREAL — Transat has launched its ‘Here Comes the Sun’ promotion offering reduced deposits, price drop guarantees, booking flexibility and more.
With sun flights on hold until April 30 after a request from the federal government, last month Transat announced it was extending its suspension of operations until June 23.
“Transat presents its Here Comes the Sun promo and is inviting Canadians to plan their winter getaway right now to benefit from exclusive perks, while we wait for travel to resume,” says the company.
Prices start at $899. The promotion applies to new individual bookings of Transat South packages made between April 8 and May 31, 2021, for travel Sept. 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022.
With the Here Comes the Sun promo, travellers that book a South package will get:
- Reduced deposit of only $100
- Transat’s Price Drop Guarantee
- The option to change travel dates, destination and/or hotel up to seven days before departure
- The option to cancel the trip at no charge up to 25 days before departure
- Final payment due 25 days before departure
Agents can earn five times the Bonbon rewards on South packages, which means $25 per room, adds Transat.
To learn more, agents can visit transat.com or Get Connected.