TORONTO — Cayo Largo is now open for booking with Sunwing and agents can earn 3x bonus STAR points on vacation packages, plus help their clients take advantage of special introductory rates.
As reported earlier, Sunwing Travel Group through its hotel management company Blue Diamond Resorts is taking over the island of Cayo Largo and the 11 properties on the island, with a total of 1,348 rooms. Sunwing made the announcement last month at its Sunwing Loves Cuba event.
Sunwing says Canadians will be able to enjoy a boutique, intimate vacation experience at Cayo Largo resorts, many of which are being rebuilt or renovated to open as early as November 2022. The 11 resorts will be rebranded as Grand Memories Resorts & Spa, Memories Resorts & Spa, Starfish Resorts and Villa properties. These resorts are available to book now for fall and winter 2022/2023 vacations starting from Nov. 1, 2022 onward.
The resorts will appeal to a variety of vacation styles and include:
- Family-friendly resorts with amenities guest of all ages will love, including Grand Memories Cayo Largo, Memories Cayo Largo, Starfish Cayo Largo, Villa Coral, Villa Linda Mar, Villa Marina, Villa Serena and Villa Soledad
- Adults only resorts for the ultimate friends and couples paradise, including Sanctuary at Grand Memories Cayo Largo and Villa Caprice
And clients seeking a 2SLGBTQ+ friendly resort will enjoy visiting the adults-only Villa Natura.
Agents can book their clients’ Cayo Largo getaways today for travel starting Nov. 1, 2022 with five weekly direct flights from multiple gateways, with more flights potentially on the way.
Here’s a look at the flight schedule as it stands now …
- Toronto – Cayo Largo on Fridays starting Nov. 4, 2022
- Montréal – Cayo Largo on Fridays starting Nov. 4, 2022
- Québec City – Cayo Largo on Saturdays starting Dec. 17, 2022
- Ottawa – Cayo Largo on Saturdays starting Dec. 17, 2022
- Halifax – Cayo Largo on Tuesdays starting Jan. 10, 2023