TORONTO — Summer in the Cayman Islands is already heating up, with up to 30% savings on accommodations, attractions, water sports, dining and more.
Savings are available as part of the Summer Only In Cayman campaign, to clients who book a vacation by June 30, 2018 for travel between May 1 and Dec. 15, 2018.
Participating partners that are offering reduced rates of up to 30% off are as follows:
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
- Sunshine Suites Resort
- Sunset Cove Treasure Island Condos
- The Avalon Condominiums
- Colonial Club
- The Heritage Club
- Luxury Cayman Villas
- Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman
- Cayman Spirits Co.
- Cayman Islands National Museum
- Captain Marvin’s Watersports Ltd.
- Rocky’s Diamond Gallery
- Eclipze Hair Design & Day Spa
The Cayman Islands is also enticing families to book a vacation with the brand new ‘Kids Culinary Capital of the Caribbean’ program. With this program, children can sign up for hands-on cooking classes and farm-to-table culinary tours at participating shops, restaurants and hotels, while parents enjoy some much-deserved downtime.
To get clients to the Caymans, Air Canada is offering convenience access to Grand Cayman with nonstop flights from Toronto, plus easy connections through Toronto from seven Canadian gateways.
For more information go to visitcaymanislands.ca.