TORONTO — SeaWorld is extending its Canadian Resident Pricing promotion, with offers now available through Aug. 31 for SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Adventure Island Tampa Bay and SeaWorld.
Clients can save up to $30 when they purchase a SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Canadian Residence ticket offer for US$74.99.
The deal is valid for a one-day visit to SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and is good for one year from date of purchase. Parking is not included. The e-Ticket must be purchased prior to arrival, in U.S. dollars and tax will be added at end of purchase. Proof of Canadian residency is required.
The Florida Parks Two-Park Canadian Resident offer at US$99.99 is valid for a total of two visits at any of the following parks: SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island Tampa Bay.
The second visit must be redeemed within six months of first visit. The US$99.99 price does not include parking, taxes or service fees. Again, proof of Canadian residency is required and tickets are valid for one year from date of purchase and the discount is not available at the park. Complimentary daily round-trip transportation from Orlando to Busch Gardens Tampa is available.
SeaWorld says its Canadian Resident offer is available through SeaWorld Parks travel partners including Air Canada Vacations, Sunwing, Transat, TravelBrands and Westjet Vacations.
New experiences at the parks include:
- Infinity Falls, a river rapids raft ride inspired by the rainforests of South America and featuring the world’s tallest drop – 40 feet – on a river raft ride.
- Inside Look, offering a behind the scenes look to provide a better understanding of the SeaWorld’s veterinary care and animal rescue operations. The SeaWorld rescue team has helped more than 31,000 animals in need over the last 50 years.
- Ray Rush water slide, a first of its kind in Florida with a “fully-loaded water adventure” with three ways to slide, splash and soar.
Busch Gardens Tampa
- BierFest, celebrating Oktoberfest with a selection of international and local craft brews, traditional German cuisine and festive music.
- An enhanced Summer Nights featuring themed party zones and summer cuisine.
- Vanish Point water slide, a 70-foot drop slide, the highest and longest drop slide in the Tampa Bay area with 425 feet of spiraling tubes.