MIAMI — Silversea has announced zero single supplement fares on 14 curated voyages, a new promotion that the luxury cruise line calls “unprecedented”.
For new bookings made between Feb. 14-28, 2019, guests travelling solo will incur no fare supplement on select sailings to Central and South America, the Caribbean, the Far East, Australia and other destinations in 2019 and 2020. The offer applies to fares for lower suites, on new bookings that are paid in full by Feb. 28, 2019.
“These special fares make it easier for solo travellers to discover the advantages offered by our intimate ships,” said Mark Conroy, Silversea’s Managing Director for the Americas. “With welcoming staff, personalized attention and strong senses of community that encourage friendships, our ships provide the perfect settings for our guests to explore the world on their own, accompanied by like-minded travellers.”
A sample of the voyages included in the promotion includes:
- Malaysia and Myanmar: Silver Shadow departs March 21, 2019 on a 12-day, roundtrip cruise from Singapore. Sol fares start from Can$6,700 per person, plus free economy roundtrip air or business class air upgrade for US$2,499 each way is available for flights from select U.S. and Canadian gateways, as well as free one-night pre- and post-voyage hotel stays, free transfers between airport, hotel and ship, and free select shore excursions.
- Eastern Caribbean: Departing March 22, 2019 from Barbados to Fort Lauderdale, Silver Spirit will spend 11 days sailing to Mayreau Island, St. Lucia, Martinique, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Barts and Puerto Rico. Soo fares start rom Can$5,800, plus free economy roundtrip air is available for flights from select U.S. and Canadian gateways, including free transfers between airport and ship.
- Australia’s Kimberley Coast: On April 25, 2019, Silver Discoverer departs Darwin for Broome on a 10-day expedition along Australia’s remote northwest Kimberley Coast. Highlights include Wyndham, the regions of the King George River, Hunter River, Buccaneer Archipelago as well as Saumlaki on the Indonesian island of Yamdena. Solo fares start from Can$7,400 per person.
- Japan: Silver Explorer will set sail on this 11-day expedition cruise from Busan to Kobe on May 21, 2019. Destinations include Niigata, Sado Island, Kanazawa, Sakaiminato, Hagi, Kyushu Island, Moji, Miyajima Island, Hiroshima and Okayama. Solo fares start at Can$8,100 per person, plus free economy roundtrip air or reduced business class air is available for flights from select U.S. and Canadian gateways, including a free one-night hotel stay and free transfers between airport, hotel and ship.
- South America: This Guayaquil-to-Valparaiso expedition aboard Silver Explorer departs Nov. 9, 2019 and spends 14 days exploring the west coast of South America. Calls in Peru’s Lobos de Tierra Island, Salaverry, Isla Guañape, Lima, Paracas and Matarani are complemented by visits to Chile’s Antofagasta, Isla Pan de Azúcar, Isla Chañaral and Coquimbo. Solo fares start from Can$8,280 per person with Early Booking Bonus. Plus, free economy roundtrip air or reduced business class air is available for flights from select U.S. and Canadian gateways, including a free one-night hotel stay and free transfers between airport, hotel and ship.
Clients can save even more with Silversea’s Bonus Savings Days offer. For a limited time, the 14 voyages in the promotion also feature combinable Bonus Savings Days, providing up to an additional $250 in savings for solo travellers.
Plus, with the exception of the South America cruise, the Last-Minute Savings offer is available on the above voyages, providing a one-category suite upgrade and an onboard spending credit of $1,000 per suite. Moreover, there are additional voyages with reduced single supplements available.
For more information go to https://www.silversea.com/solotravelers.