TORONTO — Travel industry professionals are being asked to save the date for the 2nd edition of Senses of South America, set to take place from May 9-12, 2022.
The global virtual networking event, featuring top suppliers from the region, was created to re-ignite and stimulate travel in South America. A total of 253 buyers and 96 suppliers are anticipated to take part in close to 1,800 confirmed meetings throughout the event.
On the agenda this year will be:
- Special guest speakers with interactive sessions
- Livestreaming experiences
- A wide selection of premium local suppliers
- Professional buyers from around the world
- Flexible meeting availability according to time zones
- Pre-scheduled one-on-one, 25-minute virtual meetings
- Advanced search system to filter and find best prospects
Participants will be able to manage their own agenda and have full control over who they meet with. No travel costs are involved. Meeting slots are available 24 hours a day during the four-day event.
In its ongoing efforts to support the reduction of carbon footprint on the planet, and noting how the travel and tour industry generates approximately 8% of CO2 global emissions, Senses of South America has committed to donating a percentage of all registration costs from suppliers to a local project in South America. Additionally, it is welcoming donations from all buyers to contribute towards the same cause.