TORONTO — Sandals Resorts International (SRI) is extending its Sandals Vacation Assurance program until March 31, 2022.
The program, which was originally set to expire on Dec. 31, 2021, will now be available on all new bookings made until end of March, for travel until Dec. 31, 2022. It was first introduced in September 2021 as a comprehensive protection program that includes a free replacement vacation guarantee for guests impacted by COVID-19-related travel interruption while on vacation.
All reservations made from now through March 31, 2022, for travel until the end of next year, will automatically receive the Sandals and Beaches Vacation Assurance at no charge.
Benefits of the Sandals and Beaches Vacation Assurance Program include:
- Replacement Vacation if a trip is interrupted while on vacation – INCLUDED
- Quarantine stays of up to 14 nights at no charge if required – INCLUDED
- Complimentary COVID-19 testing to meet any government requirement from the comfort of the resort – INCLUDED
- Comprehensive Travel Protection Plan – Insurance is on US – INCLUDED (excluding Quebec)
- Cancel anytime reservation policy, without penalties or added fees – 31 days or more for a 100% refund or within 30 days for a future travel credit
- A Vacation Assurance Hotline should guests or travel advisors have any questions related to travel protocols or anything else related to COVID-19
- Assurance of industry-leading Sandals Platinum Protocols of Cleanliness, implemented at all Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts, to ensure heightened health and safety measures throughout their stay
For more information, travel advisors can contact their local Sandals BDM or call Inside Sales at 1-800-545-8283.