MIAMI — Royal Caribbean has opened its 2025-2026 Caribbean vacations, featuring a lineup of seven ships sailing from Florida, Texas and Puerto Rico to the tropics.
Cruisers can escape to the Caribbean and The Bahamas from six popular points throughout the year, including Miami where Icon of the Seas will return with 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean vacations.
The lineup’s highlights also include voyages in the western Caribbean on Harmony of the Seas, which will return to Royal Caribbean’s net-zero cruise terminal in Galveston, Texas, as well as Oasis in Fort Lauderdale, visiting the eastern, western and southern Caribbean. Adventure of the Seas from Orlando (Port Canaveral), Independence of the Seas from Miami, Rhapsody from both Tampa and San Juan, Puerto, and Grandeur of the Seas from Tampa round out the newly revealed vacations.
Six of the seven ships will visit Royal Caribbean’s private destinations, Perfect Day at CocoCay, The Bahamas and Labadee, Haiti.
ICON OF THE SEAS
Featuring six new record-breaking waterslides and seven pools, Icon of the Seas is back with an encore lineup of 7-night eastern and western Caribbean voyages. Every sailing features a visit to Perfect Day at CocoCay, alongside new destinations for Icon such as Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Labadee, Haiti. They also include highlights like Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; and Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas.
Oasis Class ships feature a lineup of memorable adventures across signature neighbourhoods, including the 10-storey Abyss dry slide, a nine-deck-high zip line, twin FlowRider surf simulators and dozens of restaurants, bars and lounges.
- Oasis of the Season (from Fort Lauderdale): The ship will head for the eastern, western and southern Caribbean on 6- and 8-night vacations. Guests will visit Philipsburg, ST. Maarten; San Juan; Labadee and Perfect Day at CocoCay; and more. For the winter, there will be alternating southern and western Caribbean getaways to locales like Falmouth, Jamaica, Willemstad, Curacao, and Oranjestad, Aruba.
- Harmony of the Seas (from Galveston): Six- to eight-night getaways will visit the western Caribbean and The Bahamas every week. Destinations include Perfect Day at CocoCay, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Roatan, and Nassau.
VOYAGER & FREEDOM CLASS
A varied lineup of entertainment and experiences await onboard the Adventure and Independence, including The Perfect Storm dual racing waterslides and the FlowRider surf simulator.
- Adventure of the Seas (from Orlando): Cruisers can have their pick of 6- and 8-night vacations to the southern, eastern or western Caribbean and The Bahamas. The lineup includes Caribbean gems like Charlotte Amalie, Puerto Plata, San Juan, St. Croix, Perfect Day at CocoCay, Labadee and more.
- Independence of the Seas (from Miami): For the winter season, 7-night adventures will include a combination of destinations in the western and eastern Caribbean. Sun-soaked locales include Charlotte Amalie, Cozumel, Falmouth, George Town (Cayman Islands), San Juan and Perfect Day at CocoCay.
The Vision Class lineup features the adults-only Solarium, the Vitality Spa, Royal Caribbean’s signature rock climbing wall at the Chef’s Table.
- Rhapsody of the Seas (from San Juan and Tampa): Calling San Juan home for the summer, Rhapsody will make its way to the southern Caribbean for 7-night sailings that include Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Johns; and Roseau, Dominica. Guests can also choose from a different lineup in the winter, with 6- to 8-night Western Caribbean vacations from Tamp to the likes of Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel, George Town and Roatan.
- Grandeur of the Seas (from Tampa): The ship will offer 7-night getaways to the western Caribbean and The Bahamas during the winter. Guests can explore culture-rich destinations like Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Perfect Day at CocoCay and Roatan.
For more information click here.