Poll results from Travelweek’s COVID-19 Travel Agent Survey show that while many front-line agents are working overtime to keep up with all the C&Cs - counselling and cancellations - they’re also ...
TORONTO — Agents are invited to learn the latest updates from Jamaica at the Jamaica Tourist Board’s 2019 Fall Product Update Evenings.
Taking place cross-country starting Oct. 1, each session will include meet and greets with destination representatives and supplier partners.
Here are the scheduled dates:
• Oct. 1: Saskatoon, SK, Delta Bessborough Hotel, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
• Oct. 2: Regina, SK, Delta Regina, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
• Oct. 16: Lethbridge, AB, Coast Hotel Lethbridge, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
• Oct. 23: Edmonton, AB, Hyatt Place West Edmonton, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
• Oct. 24: Calgary, AB, Delta Calgary South, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
• Oct. 28: Toronto, ON, TBA, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
• Oct. 29: Montreal, QC, DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
• Oct. 30: Ottawa, ON, Infinity Convention Centre, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
To register go to https://www.visitjamaica.com/canada/fall-product-seminars/.