SANTA CLARITA — Princess Cruises has launched a new premium add-on package that, for an additional US$75 per day, includes several top-shelf perks for passengers.
Called ‘Princess Premier,’ the package includes unlimited Wi-Fi for up to four devices, premium/top-shelf beverages, photos, specialty dining, and crew gratuities/appreciation. Prices at $75 per person, per day, the package builds off the popular Princess Plus add-on to offer a more comprehensive bundle of savings of more than 50%, when the amenities of Princess Premier are purchased separately.
Princess Premier goes on sale May 25, for voyages starting June 25 and beyond.
As an added bonus, Princess Premier guests will also be automatically entered into a new onboard promotion for a chance to win a cruise for two every year for a decade and up to $100,000 in cash prizes.
“Guests have overwhelmingly embraced the convenience and value offered in Princess Plus, so we are adding Princess Premier to take our inclusivity options to the next level,” said John Padgett, Princess Cruises president. “Princess Premier is our most inclusive package, offering guests sought-after onboard amenities at an incredible value. Whether a guest prefers a standalone cruise purchase or a fully-inclusive vacation, Princess has hassle-free options for everyone.”
The Princess Premier package includes the following:
- Unlimited MedallionNet Wi-Fi for up to four devices
- New ‘Premier’ beverage package: Top-shelf spirits and cocktails up to $18 with bar service charge included, new selection of wines by the glass, 25% off bottles of wine, specialty coffees, smoothies, and bottled water
- Two specialty dining meals per person, including popular restaurants like Crown Grill and Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria
- Digital downloads of all photos taken by professional staff onboard, plus three prints of any size up to 8×10
- Entry into new Princess Prizes onboard promotion
Princess Prizes is a new game that transforms guests’ stateroom entry into an exciting experience for chances to win cruise vacations, cash and more. For a one-time entry fee per stateroom of $20 per day, when purchased separately, every time an adult guest accesses their stateroom with their Medallion, they will have the chance to win grand prizes that include $100,000 in cash and a cruise for two every year for the next decade, along with prizes won on every voyage that range from a cruise for two in a balcony stateroom, to onboard cruise credits from $25 up to $250, wine tastings, and chef’s table dinners. Guests can also win entries for an end-of-cruise drawing in which someone will win at least $5,000 every voyage.
The addition of Princess Premier gives guests three package options when booking a Princess cruise vacation:
- Princess Standard cruise package, including the standard cruise fare
- Princess Plus: $40 per person, per day until May 25; $50 per person, per day starting May 25; includes unlimited Wi-Fi for a single device, Plus Beverage package (covering drinks up to $12, 25% off bottles of wine, specialty coffees, smoothies and bottled water), and daily crew appreciation
- New Princess Premier: $75 per person, per day, on sale beginning May 25
Guests on voyages departing June 25 and beyond who previously purchased Princess Plus can upgrade to Princess Premier for an additional $25 per person, per day.
For more information go to https://www.princess.com/cruisepackages.