SANTA CLARITA — Princess Cruises has launched its ‘Best. Sale. Ever,’ which includes bonus perks for guests sailing in 2022 and 2023.
Running from Dec. 15, 2021 through March 2, 2022, the sale includes five perks: drinks, Wi-Fi, crew appreciation, stateroom location upgrade, and specialty dining. The five Princess perks have a value of at least US$695 and are available on all cruise and cruisetour bookings to destinations like the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, the Mexican Riviera and more.
The five perks on a seven-day cruise include the following:
- Drinks: The Premier Beverage Package is applied to guests 21 years or older and includes handcrafted cocktails, wine, beer, fountain soda, specialty coffees and more. Guests under 21 will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda Package, which includes a variety of non-alcoholic beverages.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi: MedallionNet Wi-Fi offers land-like connectivity for guests to make video calls from anywhere on the ship, share their vacation experiences in real time on social media, and stream sports, movies, music and videos. Unlimited MedallionNet Wi-Fi automatically apply when guests sign on to activate their device and applies to all guests in stateroom (up to four devices).
- Crew Appreciation: To ensure the crew are taken care of, too, Princess will cover crew appreciation on guests’ behalf.
- Stateroom Location Upgrade: Offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, upgrades are subject to capacity and availability and apply in like-to-like stateroom types (interior to interior, oceanview to oceanview, balcony to balcony, and mini-suite to mini-suite). Not offered in the suite category. Cruises 66 days or longer are not eligible for this offer.
- Specialty Dining: Valid for all guests in the stateroom, vouchers will be delivered upon embarkation and are not redeemable for cash. Guests must dine at the same time in the same reserved seating.