MIAMI — MSC Cruises North America has launched a new promotion designed to help agents sell groups.
Available through May 20, 2014, the ‘8 is Great’ promotion is for affinity group bookings of eight cabins or more with eight benefits that include:
- Value rates from $299 per person on select sailings
- Accelerated free berths: 1 for 13
- Minimum commission of 15% on eligible bookings
- Shipboard credit for Balcony Staterooms (B1-B3 category) starting at $25
- Kids Sail Free
- Waived deposit for up to 16 staterooms
- MSC Cruises will match any competitive offer
- And, number eight, according to Ken Muskat, senior vice president of Sales & Marketing, “…is sailing with the happiest crew at sea. That’s why we made the #HAPPYDAY video, to share the naturally joyful spirit of our international crew.”
As part of the global celebration of International Day of Happiness, the crew of the MSC Divina joined Pharrell Williams and the United Nations Foundation to create its own #HAPPYDAY video available here at msccruisesusa.com/us_en/homepage.aspx.
Muskat said, “We invite our travel agent partners to ‘get happy’ with MSC Cruises on one of the newest and largest ships dedicated to the Caribbean market, MSC Divina. The feedback since her debut last fall has been outstanding and this is a perfect opportunity for travel agents to offer their clients an unforgettable experience.”
Travel agents can contact their MSC Cruises sales representative directly or go to msccruisesagent.com and click on ‘Find Your Rep’ at the top right corner to locate contact information.