FORT LAUDERDALE — MSC Cruises is launching its newly upgraded travel agent website – msccruisesagent.com – which was designed with a host of features for easier and faster access to product information, promotional/marketing tools and recent news among a slew of other enhancements.
New features include:
- New Design & Layout – Designed with a cleaner and more modern layout and vivid images, the MSC Cruises Agent site is simple to navigate, featuring richer content and a more user-friendly experience.
- Faster and Easier Updates – Powered by Sitefinity CMS, the new site will allow for faster and easier updates along with overall improved functionality.
- Tool Kit Section – Prominently displayed on the site, this important section houses all promotional/marketing materials with quick and easy access to detailed product information, html e-mails, e-cards, e-brochures, flyers and web banners, among other essential features.
- Social Media Page – Travel partners will now be able to effortlessly share promotions and news with their social networks with one easy click. This section includes suggested Twitter copy and promotional images in the appropriate dimension and format.
- Enhanced News – MSC news will be front and centre of the newly-designed site, providing agents with first-hand access to the latest MSC information right away.
“The newly-designed travel agent website is an integral part of our MSC True Partnerships program, and our continuous commitment to finding more ways to help our partners market and successfully service their customers,” said Ken Muskat, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for MSC Cruises USA.
“In recent months, we have launched a slew of new initiatives specially created for travel professionals, including our annual True Partnerships Awards, dedicated Travel Agent Facebook page, MSC True Partners Video Series and a 3-month long Cruise-A-Day Giveaway. We look forward to continuously strengthening and growing our travel agent partnerships.”
The upgraded site falls on the heels of MSC Divina’sdebut in North America on Nov. 20, during which the brand hosted more than 1,800 travel agents and press for her first Caribbean sailing from Miami.
In order to ensure best access to the new site, clear your web browser cache so you can load the latest version. For any questions or assistance, call 1-866-672-0862.