MEXICO CITY — Grupo Posadas has unveiled La Colección, a newly envisioned brand (and formerly the Fiesta Americana Resort Collection) with 12 resorts spread throughout Cancun, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel and Kohunlich in Chetumal.
“Our intention is to build upon our well-known and established brands in Mexico, propelling into the U.S. market with a new brand that encompasses all our beach resorts under one name,” said Enrique Calderon, Chief Operation Officer for Hotel Division, Grupo Posadas. “We feel that La Colección resonates with our audiences and appeals to a broad range of travellers.” Grupo Posadas is the largest hotel operator in Mexico.
The launch campaign for the new brand emphasizes Mexico’s beautiful and authentic experiences, while also highlighting the warm culture and genuine hospitality of the hotels’ staff. More details can be found at lacoleccion.com.
La Colección aims to distinguish Grupo Posadas’ beach resorts apart from its other 200 properties throughout Mexico. Brand subcategories include Luxury, Bonding, Lifestyle and Active. La Colección features a variety of vacation options ranging from family-friendly and adult-only all-inclusive to exclusive European plans. Properties under La Colección include:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only
- Lat20 by Live Aqua Playa del Carmen All Inclusive Adults Only
- Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún All Inclusive
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa
- Fiesta Americana Villas Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco
- The Explorean Cozumel
- The Explorean Kohunlich
La Colección will continue to grow within Mexico and abroad in the next couple of years with the inauguration of Grand Fiesta Americana Acapulco Diamante, and the rebranding of the new Live Aqua Boutique Resort in Playa del Carmen. The brand’s lifestyle brand, Live Aqua, will also be expanding internationally with the development of five Live Aqua properties in the U.S. in the metropolitan areas of Chicago, L.A., Miami, Houston and Washington D.C.