COSTA MUJERES — Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres has opened its doors as the company’s first resort in Mexico.
“We have brought the same luxury and excellence that we’re known for in the Dominican Republic to Costa Mujeres. A guest-first mentality is the heart and soul of all of our resorts, and that will be reflected in Mexico,” said Bernard Wyss, COO, Majestic Resorts.
The 570-key resort on Costa Mujeres beach is just 20 minutes north of Cancun, and minutes away from Punta Sam Ferry Terminal for guests interested in a day trip to Isla Mujeres.
Resort amenities include …
• 24-hour all-inclusive including one restaurant and one bar open for guests around the clock
• Welcome cocktail and refreshing towel upon arrival
• Free WiFi throughout the entire resort
• Spacious 625-square-foot Junior Suites with outdoor Jacuzzi and lounge bed including free minibar restocked daily and a safety deposit box with a built-in electric outlet
• Open in-suite bathrooms with bathtub and shower featuring Hierbas de Mallorca toiletries
• Unlimited visits to seven restaurants with six a la carte options for dinner, main buffet and grill
• 12 bars including six swim-up bars and four exclusive bars for Club guests
• 24-hour room service is included for Club guests (6 a.m. to midnight for Family Section)
• 12 pools plus eight integrated Jacuzzis including an infinity pool and a pool for children
• Complimentary golf nearby at the Tom Weiskopf designed golf course in Puerto Cancun based on room category
For weddings, Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres offers a selection of romantic settings including the Sky Terrace overlooking the sea.
Blossom Spa is set to be the cornerstone of spa renovation featuring internationally recognized spa standards, relaxing cenote water treatment and a dedicated bridal suite with catered amenities available for an additional cost.
More details can be found at majestic-resorts.com.