CHICAGO — The all-inclusive, family-friendly Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun has officially opened as the newest addition to the Hyatt Ziva portfolio.
Operated by Playa Hotels & Resorts and situated near Cancun’s Hotel Zone, the 438-room resort invites guests of all ages to enjoy a wide array of amenities that include:
- Spacious suites with private balconies and spa-like bathrooms that come equipped with rainfall showers, plus hot tubs, turndown service, high-tech entertainment and complimentary minibars
- 17 globally-inspired and locally authentic restaurants, bars and lounges
- Nine swimming pools including an oceanview pool and a sprawling water park with tall slides and a kid’s pool
- Fitness centre and a two-storey Zen Spa featuring 13 indoor and 8 outdoor treatment rooms
- More than 51,000 square feet of meeting and event space and conference facilities that are ideal for beachfront weddings, anniversary celebrations and corporate meetings
“We’re thrilled that Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun is welcoming guests and World of Hyatt members to experience the Hyatt Ziva brand in Mexico, a key leisure destination this year,” said Frank Lavey, Senior Vice President of Global Operations, Hyatt. “This addition to the Hyatt Ziva portfolio offers a sophisticated, multi-generational stay in the exciting Riviera Cancun region.”
Fernando Mulet, Executive Vice President & Chief Development Officer, Playa Hotels & Resorts, added: “With elevated amenities along with Playa’s award-winning Service from the Heart and an extraordinary destination, Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun represents the very best in all-inclusive luxury. Since partnering with Hyatt less than a decade ago, the family-friendly Hyatt Ziva and adults-only Hyatt Zilara brands have become the premier all-inclusive experiences throughout Mexico and the Caribbean. We look forward to expanding our footprint together with Hyatt and our investment partners.”
For more information visit https://www.resortsbyhyatt.com/ziva-riviera-cancun.