MONTREAL — The International Tourism and Travel Show is back after a two-year absence.
Presented by YUL together with Travelweek Group’s Profession Voyages, Québec Blue Cross and more, SITV will take place Oct. 28 – 30 at the Palais des Congrès in Montreal.
Visitors will be able to explore more than 200 booths and more than 100 destinations, sampling cuisine from around the world and checking out international dance exhibitions as they gather info to help them decide on their next travel destination.
Here’s a look at some of the highlights for the upcoming show …
- Entertainment Stage: Hosted by Véronique Daudelin, the entertainment stage will welcome, on October 29 and 30, dance groups from various countries to present traditional dances.
- October 28 is Profession Voyages / Travelweek’s industry professionals’ day, with a full lineup of conferences. Access is free for professionals upon presentation of a business card or permit from the OPC.
- Voyages Traditours conferences and contest: Five conference rooms will be used exclusively by Voyages Traditours to present their excursions and trips.
- The World Cuisine: The World Cuisine is presented by l’École des métiers de la restauration et du tourisme de Montréal in collaboration with Adonis. Students will prepare recipes from several countries, submitted in advance by the show’s exhibitors.
- The Coin Causerie presented by YUL: The Coin Causerie presented by YUL is billed as the perfect place for travellers to meet and talk to a variety of people who know a lot about travel. Experts will be on hand to answer all travel questions, from travelling solo, to travelling with children, to explorations of Turkey, Costa Rica, the Yukon and more.
The complete schedule, and all event details, are available at http://salontourismevoyages.