CANCUN — Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa has announced that effective immediately, all guests will receive complimentary health insurance – including coverage for COVID-19 – throughout their stay.
The complimentary insurance is available to all paying guests regardless of booking channel and is completely free of cost throughout 2021. It becomes active as soon as guests check into the property.
Benefits of the insurance include:
- Medical expenses incurred in the event of illness (including COVID-19)
- Emergency dental costs
- Medical advice service (medical consultations over the phone)
- Medical transportation service for sick or injured individuals
- Extension of the accompanying individual’s stay at the hotel in the event of the hospitalization of the insured and relocation of the accompanying individual
- Emergency transportation to the hospital
- Expenses incurred during the accompanying individual’s stay at the clinic
- Rebooking fee and rate difference if applies, for all guests within the same room
- Sending a doctor to the hotel
- Expenses incurred in the event of the interruption of the stay
“At Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, the guest is always top of mind. By offering complimentary health insurance for all visits this year, we hope to make guests more comfortable in light of the current global situation and boost travel confidence, while still being extremely proactive and careful,” said Fernando Sanchez, General Manager of Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa.
For more information on Haven’s safety protocols go to https://www.havenresorts.com/covid19.html.