TORONTO — Goway has launched its new 2015-16 DOWNUNDER brochure, calling it North America’s most comprehensive travel guide to Australia, New Zealand and the Islands of the South Pacific.
This brochure features a wide range of travel styles from private touring to cruises, family vacations to Australian & New Zealand working holidays and VIP Travel arrangements.
Highlights for the 15-16 season include:
- Using the augmented reality LAYAR app, the new brochure comes to life with video and additional images, simply scan specified pages with a cell phone or tablet (the Layar app is available from Google Play or the iTunes store)
- A brand new Holiday of a Lifetime – Discover Papua New Guinea. Fully escorted from North America, this is a 16-day once in a lifetime, small group experience to this unique destination
- A different escorted vacation in New Zealand, the 16-day Great New Zealand Cruise and Rail Experience. Covering both islands this tour is a fantastic combination on escorted touring, freedom of choice dining, freedom of choice touring and some great New Zealand rail trips
- More exclusive Stay of Distinction travel ideas including The Louise in the Barossa Valley, Crystalbrook Lodge in the Queensland Outback and Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa in the Blue Mountains
- A new self-drive itinerary in New Zealand, Live Like a Local, staying exclusively at bed and breakfast style accommodation
- The Classic Aussie Rail Spectacular, a new itinerary encompassing both the Ghan and Indian Pacific rail journeys in Australia with time in the Aussie Outback and on Kangaroo Island – known as Australia’s Galapagos
- A wider range of indigenous tours, food themed tours, walking tours and active and adventurous day tours have been added to allow for any itinerary to be completely customized to everyone’s particular interests. Discover how Aboriginal Dreamtime is still alive in modern Sydney with an indigenous guide, enjoy an outback dining experience with a gourmet Aboriginal Bush Tucker Chef, go mountain biking in Queenstown and try an ATV adventure
- A special emphasis on small group and luxury touring, many existing travel ideas are available as a private charter or may have a small group or luxury alternative for high end clients.
For the truly independent Globetrotter, Goway’s 132-page DOWNUNDER brochure offers over 450 travel ideas. From expedition cruising along Australia’s Great Barrier Reef to exploring New Zealand’s National Parks, cultural tours to exploring wine regions, this travel planner has ideas designed to appeal to travellers of all styles. Go to Goway.com.