TORONTO — In response to increased demand for small group travel, G Adventures has launched a new ‘Book Your Bubble Collection’ of 80 tours that includes additional benefits for groups.
The tours, which include Active, Marine, Classic and 18-to-Thirtysomethings travel styles, were unveiled following a recent company panel survey of 1,412 Canadian travellers that studied travel trends post-pandemic. Results showed that 34% of travellers intend to take their next trip with multiple friends and/or family members.
According to Bruce Poon Tip, founder of G Adventures, the Book Your Bubble Collection will help build confidence with people looking to travel again.
“We want to ensure travelling is made as attractive as possible following this pandemic. The Book Your Bubble Collection makes booking a private tour more flexible and affordable than ever before. G Adventures is a company built on changing lives through travel, and there are local people who need our support, so we’re doing all we can to encourage travellers to get back out there and start making a difference again as soon as it is safe to do so,” he says.
Benefits of the collection include the following:
- Book Your Bubble with eight people and the eighth spot is discounted by 50% – perfect for a bubble of two families, a group of friends, or even four couples, or Book Your Bubble with 12 people and the 12th spot is complimentary.
- Groups can divide discounts across individuals in the group if they prefer.
- Groups can combine the private tour price with current G Adventures’ sales for added discounts – including the current 15% off sale which runs up to Aug. 31, 2020.
- Flexible ‘cancel and rebook’ options in case a trip needs to change departure date.
- All groups are led by a local chief experience officer (CEO) to provide additional local knowledge and safety recommendations.
Tours included in the Book Your Bubble Collection include the eight-day, 18-to-Thirtysomethings ‘Northern Thailand: Hilltribes & Villages’ 9from $749 per person); the eight-day ‘Inca Discovery’ (from $1,649 per person); the seven-day Classic ‘Highlights of Portugal’ (from $1,429 per person); and the eight-day Marine ‘Sailing St. Lucia and the Grenadines-Plus’ (from $2,499 per person).
Travellers can also book Book Your Bubble with Private Travel outside the 80 trips in the Book Your Bubble Collection via G Adventures ‘Off-the-rack’ options or by customizing a trip using the TailorMade service. Departures outside of the collection will be subject to the standard Private Travel terms specific to their tour.
To book or find out more information, travellers and agents can submit a request via Book Your Bubble with Private Travel, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
G Adventures recently extended its suspension of tours departing up to and including Sept. 30, 2020, as well as the Oct. 21, 2020 departure of its G Expedition ship, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.