TORONTO — Prizes, prizes and more prizes are on tap for registered participants of the Travelweek Group’s ‘Future of Travel: Agent Appreciation’ online event, taking place May 31.
The registration link is here.
An incredible 100 prizes are up for grabs, as Travelweek and its ‘Future of Travel: Agent Appreciation’ supplier partners say thank you to Canada’s travel advisors, for their extraordinary dedication and hard work over the past several years, and in this recovery year in particular.
“Travel advisors have always gone above and beyond for their clients and for the industry, and that was especially the case during the pandemic, and also now amid the industry’s meteoric recovery,” says Travelweek publisher, Devin Kinasz.
“We wanted to say thank you to Canada’s travel advisors, in as many ways as we could,” she added. “For the May 31 ‘Future of Travel: Agent Appreciation’ virtual event, not only will we be providing much-needed updates from a long list of supplier partners and interviews with industry execs, we’ll also be giving away an amazing 100 prizes!”
Here’s a look at the 100 prizes ready to be given away ….
- 10 flights
- 30 hotel nights
- 45 gift cards
- 15 gifts
Keynote speakers slated to join host Kinasz and Travelweek’s editorial team for interviews for ‘Future of Travel: Agent Appreciation’ include:
- Kristin Karst, Co-Owner and Executive Vice-President, AmaWaterways
- Guy Young, Chief Engagement Officer, The Travel Corporation
- Lorine Charles-St. Jules, CEO, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority
- Armando Mendonca, President, AMpm Canada / Trade Liason, Canada for the Vienna Tourist Board
- Elke Bachner, B2B Relations, Vienna Tourist Board
- Amanda Morris, Director of Sales, Canada for Playa Resorts
- Casey Canevari, Senior Manager, Global Trade, Brand USA
- Jamie Milton, President, Uniglobe Carefree Travel, the founding travel agency of Travel Agent Day
Also taking part in ‘Future of Travel: Agent Appreciation’ are Hyatt Hotels, Canada Jetlines, G Adventures, Palladium Hotel Group, Sunwing, Antigua & Barbuda, Tourism Ireland, VISITFLANDERS and Visit Portugal, plus the Jamaica Tourist Board, the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism, Investments & Aviation, SATA Azores Airlines, VIA Rail and Wyoming Office of Tourism.
Register now for the May 31 online event for your chance to win one of 100 prizes! Registration can be completed here.