TORONTO — Encore Cruises’ new Europe cruise promotion includes client and agent deals from a dozen cruise lines, for bookings made by April 20.
“Whether you are looking for a traditional seven-day cruise, a luxurious adventure, a departure from Rome, Venice, Copenhagen, we have it all and so much more,” said Nathalie Tanious, Vice President, Cruise and FIT. “We have worked with our cruise line partners to offer you an extravagant promotions and savings on most of our cruise product line plus you will benefit from an extra 1% bonus commission. It doesn’t get any better than this!”
- AmaWaterways: Receive a free Fitbit Charge HRTM on any Europe river cruise
- Avalon: Receive a $100 bonus commission
- Azamara Club Cruises: Guests receive up to US$500 onboard spending money
- Carnival Cruise Line (Vista): receive a $100 Esso gas card
- Costa Cruises: Earn 20% commission
- CroisiEurope: Clients receive a $200 discount
- Holland America Line: Receive a $100 Visa gift card
- MSC Cruises: Guests receive US$100 onboard credit
- Norwegian Cruise Line: 2 for 1 prepaid gratuities
- Royal Caribbean Cruises: Receive a $200 air credit
- Silversea: Receive up to US$500 in savings
- Celebrity Cruises: Up to $200 onboard credit
Restrictions vary and may apply, for European sailings only. Promotions are per stateroom.