SANTA CLARITA, CA — Princess Cruises’ new Landmark Sale offering passengers up to US$1,000 onboard credit per stateroom plus $50 onboard credit for a third and fourth guest booked in the same stateroom.
Available now through Sept. 3, the sale includes some of the most sought-after landmarks in Europe, Alaska, Japan and the Caribbean, says the cruise line. The sale applies to select cruises and cruisetours sailing from March 2020 to May 2021.
Sample voyages offered in the Landmark Sale include (taxes, fees & port expenses not included):
- Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage (Whittier) aboard Grand Princess – 7 days starting at $659 interior; $1,629 balcony
- Alaska Cruisetour AAX from Vancouver to Anchorage aboard Grand Princess –10 nights starting at $1,149 interior; $2,099 balcony
- Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome (Civitavecchia) aboard MedallionClass ship Crown Princess – 7 days starting at $1,259 interior; $1,679 balcony
- British Isles roundtrip from London (Southampton) aboard MedallionClass ship Regal Princess – 12 days starting at $2,079 interior; $2,859 balcony
- Japan roundtrip from Tokyo (Yokohama) aboard Diamond Princess – 9 days starting at $1,539 interior; $2,569 balcony
- Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale aboard MedallionClass ship Caribbean Princess – 7 days starting at $929 interior; $1,399 balcony
More information is at princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/. The Landmark Sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on Sept. 3.