TORONTO — When global travel restrictions are finally lifted, Scott Penney will be heading to Ireland, courtesy of CIE Tours.
The Travel Agent Next Door agent, based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, has been named the winner of CIE Tours’ contest featured in the Europe edition of Travel Professional, published by Travelweek.
Penney has won a spot on CIE Tours’ six-night ‘Best of Ireland South Tour’, which includes the following highlights:
- A visit to Trinity College & the Book of Kells
- Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- Dingle and the majestic Cliffs of Moher
- Traditional horse-drawn jaunting car ride in Killarney
- * Exclusive: Complimentary beer and wine during an after-hours tour of Little Museum of Dublin
- * Exclusive: A Gaelic lesson at Muckross Schoolhouse
- A glimpse at local farm life with fresh scones, tea and a sheepdog demonstration
Upon hearing the news of his win, Penney told Travelweek: “You sure did make my day. It’s nice to get some great news, it’s been such a crazy time for all of us. We will get through it and can’t wait to get back to our normal lives.”