TORONTO — Dan Tours has unveiled its brand new 2019-2020 ‘The World of Dan Tours’ brochure, featuring comprehensive itineraries in the Mediterranean and Asia.
There are nine destinations to choose from in total: Israel, Greece, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Morocco, India, Vietnam and Cambodia. Each itinerary has been carefully crafted and designed to meet every budget and preference, with several departures.
All itineraries are guaranteed departures and can be booked as a Group or FIT with a minimum of one passenger. Groups can be customized with private tour guides.
New this year are the ‘Israel Heritage tour by Private Car, Israel Deluxe’, a small group tour with a maximum of 12 participants, the 12-day ‘Best of Egypt’, and the 11-day ‘Best of Turkey & Greece’.
Here are additional highlights:
- Greece and Egypt: Each has a choice of five tours; Greece offers an Island Hopping tour, a three-day Land & Cruise itinerary and land-only tours, while Egypt has the nine-day ‘Wonders of Egypt’.
- Jordan: Guests can book private tours with five- and eight-day itineraries that can be taken on their own or as an extension to the Israel itineraries.
- Morocco: There are three tours to choose from: the eight-day ‘Imperial City’, the seven-day ‘Nomad Sahara Adventure’, and the 15-day ‘Discover Morocco’.
- Turkey: There are four tours ranging from 11 to 15 days, including the 11-day ‘Best of Turkey & Greece’ featuring a combination of Land and a three-day Greek Islands cruise.
- Asia: Guests can choose from three destinations, each featuring private tours with guaranteed departures. These include five tours to India, and five tours to Vietnam and Cambodia.
- India: India tours cover all the classics, including the Golden Triangle. ‘Classic India’ includes a stay in Varanasi, while the ‘Colours of India’ features a visit to Ranthambore National Park and two jungle safaris.
- Vietnam & Cambodia: There are 13- and 15-day itineraries: ‘Amazing Vietnam’; ‘Vietnam & Cambodia Discovery’, and ‘Scenic Vietnam’. Also included is a three-night ‘Marvelous Angkor Wat’ package and a two-night Phnom Penh short stay.
For more information go to dantours.com or call (416) 999-9939.