MIAMI — There are nine new Crystal Getaways coming in 2019, with destinations as near as North America to as far as Australia and Indonesia.
According to Crystal Cruises, Crystal Getaways are abbreviated segments of existing longer voyages, and will sail in January, February, April and October of next year. Seven of them will sail aboard Crystal Symphony while the remaining two will be aboard Crystal Serenity.
Getaways range from six to16 days and explore South America, Australia and Indonesia, the North American Gulf Coast, South Pacific and New Zealand, and South Africa.
Both Crystal ships have recently undergone redesigns within the last year that include enhanced butler-serviced penthouses and suites, open-seating dining with new restaurants, new entertainment venues, and enhanced décor in public areas and lounges.
Crystal Getaways itineraries include the following:
- January 5: 6 days, New Orleans to Curaçao, Willemstad
- January 11: 8 days, Curaçao, Willemstad to Recife, Brazil
- January 11: 10 days, Curaçao, Willemstad to Salvador da Bahia, Brazil
- January 11: 13 days, Curaçao, Willemstad to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- January 24: 8 days, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Montevideo, Uruguay
- April 14: 12 days, Cairns, Australia to Singapore
- October 15: 10 days, Panama City, Panama to New Orleans
- January 20: 16 days, Honolulu to Auckland, New Zealand
- February 28: 13 days, Port Louis, Mauritius to Cape Town, South Africa
Cruise fares for the new Crystal Getaways start at US$2,560 per suite, with Book Now Savings of up to $1,500 per suite available for bookings by Dec. 31, 2018.