MORRISTOWN, NJ — CIE Tours is offering $200 air credit per couple as well as up to 15% off select tours in Ireland, Scotland and Italy “to all the firefighters, first responders, military members, nurses, police officers, and teachers of all heritages who make our world a better and safer place to live and travel.”
The deal is immediately bookable and will remain available through May 17. The deal applies in Canada, says CIE. The air and land promotions can be booked separately or together. The land offer is valid on selected tours and dates throughout May, June, July and August and available to book by phone only; agents are asked to call 1-800-243-8687.
Full offer details and restrictions are online at cietours.com/those-who-serve/.
Among the eight tours on offer with the deal are:
- Scottish Dream: 8 days, from $2,580 per person (based on July 24 discounted departure), where clients can immerse themselves in Scotland with castle tours, a trip to picturesque Isle of Skye and the bustling cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Taste of Italy: 7 days from C$2,515 per person (based on July 14 discounted departure), for the wonders of Venice, Florence and Rome.
- Irish & Scottish Sampler: 8 days, from $2,965 per person (based on Aug. 5 departure), to Dublin, the Giant’s Causeway, Scotland’s Highlands, Edinburgh and more.
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way: 13 days from $4,000 per person (based on Aug. 19 departure), starting in Shannon and ending in Dublin.
- Irish Pub Tour: 8 or 9 days from C$2450 (based on June 26 discounted departure), including an exploration of cozy pubs around the country, with story-telling at Dublin’s Oldest Pub, the Brazen Head, and dinner and music at Kate Kearney’s Cottage. Other highlights include a visit to Teeling Whiskey Distillery and Guinness Storehouse and stays in Kilkenny, Killarney and Westport, all known for their pubs.