TORONTO — Celestyal Cruises is turning up the heat this summer season with a new all-inclusive seven-day cruise promotion to Cuba.
The offer features 50% off the cruise-only fare on all summer sailings until and including Aug. 21, 2017. Furthermore, kids younger than 12 sail for free.
With promos and savings applied, rates start at US$1,171 per adult (embarking in Havana), based on double occupancy and includes:
- Seven-day Cuba Cruise featuring two days in Havana, one day in Cienfuegos, one day in Santiago de Cuba, and one day in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Intimate 960 passenger capacity with yacht-like experience
- Interactive shore excursion program in all ports
- All meals onboard
- Unlimited beverage package, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Onboard entertainment
- Gratuities and port charges
Remaining applicable 2017 sailing dates include: Montego Bay-Montego Bay (June 16, 23 & 30; July 7, 14, 21 & 28; Aug. 4 & 11); and Havana-Havana (June 12, 19 & 26; July 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31; Aug. 7, 14 & 21).
The 50% off cruise fare offer is valid on new bookings made by July 31 for select sailings through August 2017. Reservations are based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Celestyal Cruises is celebrating its fourth year of cruise operation in Cuba, with cruises embarking every Monday from Havana and every Friday from Montego Bay, Jamaica.