MIAMI — Carnival Cruise Lines will offer a series of 10- to 14-day voyages on six different ships between October 2015 and February 2016 that feature extended calls at destinations throughout the Caribbean, Bermuda, Mexican Riviera and The Bahamas.
Reservations are now open on 11 different voyages offered on Carnival Miracle, Carnival Dream, Carnival Glory and Carnival Sunshine which depart from Long Beach, CA, Port Canaveral, San Juan, Miami and New Orleans and visit more than two dozen tropical destinations, including less travelled ports like Bonaire, Martinique, Dominica, Grenada and, for the first time on a Carnival ship, Tobago.
Several of the 10- and 11-day voyages can be combined into three-week-long Caribbean adventures providing an unmatched combination of ports of call, experiences ashore and fun-filled sea days.
These new voyages are in addition to a previously announced series of nine 10- to 14-day departures to the Caribbean and Bermuda offered on Carnival Triumph from Galveston and Carnival Pride from Baltimore in 2015-16.
“Based on feedback from our guests and travel agent partners, we’re delighted to offer these longer length voyages which provide vacationers an opportunity to visit some of the world’s most breathtaking destinations while enjoying all the wonderful on-board innovations and features found aboard Carnival’s ships,” said Terry Thornton, Carnival’s senior vice president of itinerary planning.
The new voyages include:
Carnival Dream –
- Oct. 4-15, 2015: 11-day Caribbean/Bermuda cruise from New Orleans to San Juan featuring Nassau, King’s Wharf, Bermuda (overnight call), St. Maarten and St. Thomas.
- Oct. 15-25, 2015: 10-day Caribbean cruise from San Juan to New Orleans with calls at St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, Grand Turk, and Falmouth, Jamaica (the above two cruises can be combined to create a 21-day round-trip voyage from New Orleans).
- Jan. 3-14, 2016: 11-day southern Caribbean cruise from New Orleans to San Juan with stops at Grand Turk, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Kitts, Antigua and St. Maarten.
- Jan. 14-25, 2016: a 10-day Caribbean cruise from San Juan to New Orleans calling at St. Thomas, Dominica, St. Kitts, Grand Turk and Falmouth (the above two cruises can be combined to create a 21-day round-trip voyage from New Orleans).
Carnival Glory –
- Oct. 31-Nov. 14, 2015: 14-day Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Miami visiting Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Thomas and St. Maarten.
- Jan. 23-Feb. 2, 2016: 10-day cruise from Miami to San Juan calling at the private Bahamian island of Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Antigua, Martinique, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Thomas.
- Feb. 2-13, 2016: 11-day cruise from San Juan to Miami visiting St. Croix, St. Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, Aruba and Curacao (the above two cruises can be combined to create a 21-day roundtrip voyage from Miami).
Carnival Sunshine –
- Nov. 28-Dec. 9, 2015: 11-day Caribbean/Bahamas voyage from Port Canaveral to San Juan visiting Grand Turk, St. Thomas, Tortola, St. Kitts, Dominica, St. Lucia, Antigua and St. Croix.
- Dec. 9-19, 2015: 10-day Caribbean cruise from San Juan to Port Canaveral featuring St. Thomas, Antigua, Dominica, Martinique, St. Croix and Grand Turk (the above two cruises can be combined to create a 21-day voyage round-trip from Port Canaveral).
- Feb. 21-March 5, 2016: 13-day southern Caribbean cruise round-trip from Port Canaveral calling at St. Maarten, Dominica, Barbados, Scarborough (Tobago), Grenada, Martinique, St. Kitts and St. Thomas.
Carnival Miracle –
- Jan. 31-Feb. 12, 2016: 13-day Mexican Riviera voyage roundtrip from Long Beach, CA, calling at Cabo San Lucas (two-day call), La Paz, Mazatlán, Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Manzanillo, and Puerto Vallarta (overnight call).