TORONTO – Next year promises to be an adventure-filled one, thanks to Butterfield & Robinson, which has just announced five new biking and walking adventures to some of Europe’s most iconic regions.
These new trips include:
- Camino de Santiago Biking. Priced from US$3,795, this five-night itinerary travels from León to Santiago de Compostela, passing through landscapes unchanged since the time of the first pilgrims. Guests will stop to eat in ancient villages and make their way along paths that have been trodden by millions of feet.
- Rhône River Cruise Biking. Priced from $7,995, this seven-night adventure takes travellers along the Rhône from Provence to Burgundy aboard Uniworld’s S.S. Catherine. Historic riverside cities serve as landmarks between the world renowned wine regions of Châteauneuf-du-Pape and Côtes du Rhône.
- Provence Rhône Biking. This five-night Provençal journey is priced from $5,295 and begins in the natural reserve of Camargue. Guests will then continue through Provence to explore the vines in Beaucaire, visit the most well preserved Roman bridge in France, and dine on delicious local fare.
- Bavarian Lakes Walking. Priced from $4,995, this five-night journey starts in Salzburg and ends in Munich. In between, guests will stroll through Bavaria’s picture-perfect landscapes, take in the sweeping views of Berchtesgaden Alps and admire charming timbered houses.
- Tuscany E-Biking. While on this five-night adventure, guests will see hilltop vineyards, charming villages and lush vistas as they ride their e-bikes throughout Tuscany. This tour is priced from $5,295.
The five new trips join B&R’s roster of longstanding favourites, including ‘Italian Lakes Walking’, ‘Berlin to Dresden Biking’, ‘Tuscany & Umbria Walking’ and ‘Puglia Biking.’