MONACO — Silversea Cruises has opened general sales for the inaugural season of its new ship, Silver Endeavour.
The new luxury expedition vessel will embark on 12 voyages to Antarctica from Nov. 21, 2022 to March 14, 2023. Voyages range from five to 20 days and include Silversea’Antarctica Bridge fly-cruise sailings, as well as an extended ‘Deep South’ expedition and a new 10-day Antarctic Peninsula voyage.
“We are delighted to open sales on Silver Endeavour’s inaugural voyages, marking a new era in ultra-luxury expedition cruising,” said Roberto Martinoli, President and CEO, Silversea Cruises. “Silver Endeavour will unlock some of the planet’s most remote and extreme destinations, welcoming guests in Silversea’s trademark level of comfort. With one of the highest ice-class ratings of any expedition cruise ship, and industry-leading Zodiac- and expert-to-guest ratios, our newest ship will offer a uniquely immersive expedition experience to our well-travelled guests.”
The 12 voyages include the following:
- 10 Antarctica Bridge Fly-Cruise Voyages (including maiden voyage on Nov. 21): Offering the fastest, most direct route to the White Continent, Silversea’s Antarctica Bridge enables guests to skip the Drake Passage, flying directly to King George Island in European business-class comfort. Guests will journey deep into Antarctica on voyages between five and nine days, exploring destinations like the Antarctic Peninsula, the Antarctic Sound, and the South Shetland Islands.
- Deep South Antarctic Expedition: Departing roundtrip from Puerto Williams on Feb. 12, 2023, Silver Endeavour will journey to the South Shetland Islands, the Antarctic Sound, and the Antarctic Peninsula before attempting to cross the 69th parallel south on Silversea’s first ever 20-day ‘Deep South’ expedition. Guests will access some of the world’s most remote and extreme destinations and witness rare wildlife and unique landscapes.
- New 10-day Antarctic Peninsula Voyage: Concluding Silver Endeavour’s inaugural season in Antarctica, guests will set sail on a brand new 10-day voyage to the Antarctic Peninsula, departing roundtrip from Puerto Williams on March 4, 2023. They’ll spend six days exploring the peninsula, viewing penguin colonies and other marine life.
Silver Endeavour offers an industry-high crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1 and some of the most spacious all-balcony suites in expedition cruising. Silversea has unveiled seven suite categories onboard the ship, including:
- Owner’s Suite: At 174 square metres with a balcony of 69 square metres, this is the largest suite aboard Silver Endeavour. It’s located at the ship’s bow on deck seven, and features a large living room, separate dining room, bar area and two spacious bedrooms with bathrooms.
- Grand Suite: Also positioned at the bow on deck seven, this suite spans 155 square metres and has a balcony of 64 square metres. The spacious interior comprises a living room, separate dining area, bedroom with walk-in closet and a bathroom. An additional bedroom area can accommodate a third guest.
- Silver Suite: There are eight Silver Suites spanning 50 square metres on deck eight, each of which offers floor-to-ceiling windows in all living areas and balconies of 7 square metres. The interior comprises a living room, separate dining area, bedroom with large walk-in closet and a bathroom.
- Premium, Deluxe, Superior and Classic Veranda Suites: Silver Endeavour will welcome guests in 90 Premium, Deluxe, Superior and Classic Veranda Suites between decks five and eight. At 33 square metres, each Veranda Suite includes a generous walk-in closet, well-appointed bathroom with a large walk-in shower, spacious living and bedroom areas with convertible sofas, and a writing desk. Balconies span 5 square metres.
For more information about Silver Endeavour’s inaugural season go to https://www.silversea.com/lp-silver-endeavour.html