PONTA DELGADA — Azores Airlines now offers six different fare families for its two classes of service -Economy Class and Comfort Class (i.e. business class).
Azores Airlines says each fare family has its own unique features and services, which will be available until the last seat in the family is available in the respective cabin. Fare classes are managed dynamically and according to demand.
The new fare portfolio is already available in all the airline’s sales channels and in travel agencies.
Here’s a rundown of the six fare classes …
- Economy Simple – Suitable for those who wish to travel with hand luggage only. Not available on all connections.
- Economy Basic – Suitable for those who wish to carry checked luggage or sports equipment.
- Economy Flex- Suitable for those who value the flexibility to change dates and the possibility to choose their seat on board.
- Economy Top – Suitable for those who value the possibility of changes or refunds, priority at check-in and baggage, and an extra checked bag.
- Comfort Light – Suitable for those who prioritize the comfort of the cabin and the superior service of the Comfort Class, at a more economical price, with some restrictions on flexibility.
- Comfort Plus – Suitable for those who want a complete travel experience, with more carry-on and checked baggage and other Comfort Class benefits.