MONTREAL — Air Transat is flying high after operating its first nonstop flight to Lamezia, Italy from Toronto in over three years.
After a long period of forced suspension due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the exclusive route departed yesterday, June 8, from Toronto to the Calabria region in southern Italy. The route will operate once a week until the end of October aboard the Airbus A330-200.
In addition to Toronto-Lamezia, Air Transat offers the following selection of direct routes to Italy from Montreal and Toronto (frequencies reflect the height of the season):
- Montreal-Rome, as of April 8, 4x/week
- Toronto-Rome, as of April 16, 5x/week
- Montreal-Venice, as of May 5, 2x/week
- Toronto-Lamezia, as of June 8, 1x/week
- Toronto-Venice, starting June 20, 1x/233k
For a complete flight schedule go to Agent Direct.