TORONTO — Air Canada Vacations has unveiled a new ACV & Me loyalty program giving travel agents more flexibility, full automation and expanded options for rewards.
With the redesigned ACV & Me program, travel agents now have the chance to earn and redeem ACV & Me points towards three types of rewards:
- A prepaid VISA Card with a reload option – the most flexible option; can be used towards any purchase, from holiday gifts to that much-desired designer bag. 6,000 ACV & Me points are required to redeem a $50 VISA; 5,800 ACV & Me points required to reload each consecutive $50;
- Travel certificates – can be used towards any future booking of an Air Canada Vacations package to any of hundreds of destinations worldwide. 5,000 ACV & Me points are required to redeem a $50 travel certificate;
- Aeroplan Miles – the ideal option for Aeroplan members who prefer to bank their miles for use towards future travel, merchandise, gift cards and more. 5,500 ACV & Me points are required to redeem 2,500 Aeroplan Miles.
“We had a good thing going with our previous incentives for our travel agent partners, but we wanted to make our ACV & Me loyalty program even more rewarding for them,” said Eamonn Ferrin, President and COO of Air Canada Vacations. “What travel agent partners now get with the new rewards program is an offer that truly complements the high standard of product and level of service they can always count on from Air Canada Vacations. This enhanced ACV & Me program is our way of showing them just how much we value and appreciate their ongoing support.”
Starting now, travel agents can earn ACV & Me points in one of four ways:
- Book Air & Hotel packages of seven days or more to any destination and earn 600 points for every package booking;
- Book Air & Hotel packages of three to six days to any destination and earn 400 points for every package booking;
- Book an Air & Cruise package and earn 600 points for every cruise booking of seven days or more;
- Book a group and earn 300 points for every passenger booked in a group.
As an added bonus, Air Canada Vacations is doubling all ACV & Me points earned on Air & Hotel, Air & Cruise and group bookings from now until Dec. 14, 2014 for departures as of Dec. 1, 2014, giving travel agents the chance to redeem even more.
ACV & Me points are awarded on Air & Hotel packages to all destinations including Europe, Asia, South America, North America and the Caribbean and Mexico.
For complete terms and conditions including how to earn and redeem points under the ACV & Me program, as well as general rules and restrictions, visit aircanadavacations.com/agents or call 1-877-752-7710.