MONTREAL — Air Canada Vacations continues to expand its Sun lineup with new routes and increased capacity and frequency to kickstart its summer 2018 booking season.
New this summer is a Toronto-Puerto Vallarta route operated by Air Canada Rouge, which flies twice a week (Wednesdays and Sundays) starting May 2. In addition, ACV has increased several frequencies from Montreal and Toronto.
- Cancun will operate from seven to nine times per week, with two additional flights between June 23-Sept. 1, 2018 (Wednesdays and Saturdays)
- Punta Cana will operate from three to five times per week, with two additional flights from Jun 22 to the end of August (Mondays and Fridays)
- Cancun will operate from seven to nine times per week, with two additional flights between June 27 and Aug. 31, 2018 (Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Cayo Coco will have one additional flight between July 4-Aug. 29, 2018 (Wednesdays)
- Punta Cana will fly four to five times per week, with one additional flight between July 3-Sept. 4, 2018 (Tuesdays)
Moreover, the Saturday flight from Toronto to Antigua has been upgraded to an Airbus A320 aircraft operated by Air Canada, and flights from Toronto to Montego Bay have been upgraded to a Boeing 767 aircraft operated by Air Canada rouge.