NEW YORK — Virtuoso has bulked up its Hotels & Resorts program this year with 120 additional properties around the world.
These include 110 hotels, resorts, spas and private villas, plus another 10 properties waiting to open their doors to the public, all of which join an industry-leading collection of more than 1,500 of the world’s most sought-after hotels. Properties range from NoMad London to Abercrombie & Kent Villas, to Rosewood Sao Paulo.
According to Virtuoso, the new additions can expect to see market share shift in their direction, leading to increased sales. In fact, the 110 properties that joined the network this year have already seen an average increase of 106% over their 2019 sales.
Celebrating its 30th anniversary, Virtuoso’s Hotels & Resorts program has become known for its specially negotiated amenity package, which offers more than $500 per stay in value-added benefits that accrue toward the guest’s stay. Through various marketing initiatives, including inclusion in Virtuoso’s digital ‘Best of the Best’ hotel guide and the award-winning ‘Virtuoso, The Magazine,’ the program is able to target high-value travellers.
Ten hotels are currently part of Virtuoso’s Preview program. This pre-opening partnership provides early access to Virtuoso’s influential advisors for training, networking and sales and marketing efforts. A list of Virtuoso Preview properties includes the following:
- Atlantis The Royal Dubai – Projected to open November 2022
- St Regis Kanai, Riviera Maya (Mexico)– Projected to open late 2022
- Susorros del Corazon, An Auberge Resort (Mexico) – Projected to open late 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Cancun – Projected to open late 2022
- 1 Hotel Hanalei Bay – Projected to open late 2022/early 2023
- Peninsula Istanbul – Projected to open in February 2023
- Raffles London – Expected to open March of 2023
- The Fifth Avenue Hotel – Projected opening in spring 2023
- One & Only Aesthesis (Greece) – Projected opening in spring 2023
- Violino D’Oro (Venice) – Projected to open in May 2023
For a complete list of Virtuoso’s partner hotels, go to https://www.virtuoso.com/travel/luxury-hotels.