TORONTO — Tour operators and airlines are already ramping up their 2021 – 2022 winter sun schedules in anticipation of better days ahead.
And that makes it the perfect time for ‘Future of Travel: Winter Sun Getaways’, the latest in Travelweek’s series of virtual conferences.
Taking place Wed. Oct. 6, 2021 from 1 – 3:30 p.m. EST, ‘Future of Travel: Winter Sun Getaways’ features a powerful lineup of travel industry executives speaking one-on-one with the Travelweek team.
“We are thrilled to welcome so many top-level industry executives to the list of keynote speakers for this edition of Travelweek’s ‘Future of Travel’ virtual conference,” says Travelweek’s Publisher, Devin Kinasz.
Kinasz adds: “The travel sector has been through so much these last 18 months, and challenges certainly remain. But with strong winter sun product now available – thanks to the airlines, tour operators, hotels and cruise lines, we’re looking forward to recapturing some of the momentum of the fall booking season.”
Here’s a look at the lineup of speakers for ‘Future of Travel: Winter Sun Getaways’ …
- Andrew Dawson, Chief Operating Officer, Sunwing
- Adolfo Perez, SVP Global Sales & Marketing, Carnival
- Vanessa Ledesma, CEO & Acting Director General, Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA)
- Michael Deluce, President & CEO, Porter Airlines
- Markham McGill, Director of Sales, The Florida Keys & Key West
- Liz Scull, General Manager, Canada for the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association (DWHSA)
- Antonio Teijeiro, Chief Operating Officer, Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts
The online event will also feature special updates from The Bahamas, Barbados, Grenada and Bonaire, plus AMResorts, Oasis Hotels & Resorts, and Sandals Resorts.
Prize opportunities for registered participants include a grand prize of a $500 Visa gift card. Registration for the Oct. 6, 2021 event is now open; click here to register.